I help people to use and create information, and advocate so that everyone can do the same. I have worked with libraries, NGOs, associations, coalitions and organisations worldwide. My work includes:
- Building capacity in the library sector including associations, leaders, advocates
- Policy development and implementation of access to information in the context of international development and the UN 2030 Agenda
- Monitoring evaluation and learning, outcome measures, statistics and assessment of libraries and organisations for planning and advocacy
- The open agenda - open data, open access, open government
- Building the future for scholarly communication and research data
I have developed, implemented and evaluated programmes, grants and initiatives in all regions of the world with a focus on Africa, Asia and Oceania, Latin America and Eastern Europe. I’ve been based in the UK, Netherlands and Australia.
The thoughts expressed on this website are my own opinion and may not represent the views of any organisation or employer.